Smart Travel Tips And Tricks For Exploring!
Assalamu alaykum, my dear travel friends. Today I am going to share Smart Travel Tips And Tricks For Exploring! that may help you in traveling your desired destination.
Who wouldn’t love to just get out of their daily lives, and get lost in another realm forever? Unfortunately, it is not possible to go to another realm, but we could always take a vacation from our monotonous lives, and just go on a tour to relieve ourselves.
What are the most important things that help to make a Trip FUN, EXCITING, and also not putting a huge toll in our pockets?
Now you might ask why I am asking about this thing! The answer is simple just wanted to share some travel tips with you guys!
Smart travel tips and tricks
Here are some tips and tricks that you might follow:
1. Always remember to make a checklist of the things you would require on a trip. I always repeat because things are missed out during packing. What might the checklist contain? It is up to you to decide what is important for you!
2. Always pack light. Take as much fewer things as you can. Trust me you don’t want to go carrying around a huge load with you all the time.
Some suggestions are:
# Don’t take a big bottle of your daily necessary things like a toothbrush, soap, and shampoo from your home. There is a huge chance that you could just forget to bring these things back. It is better to just take a small packet or put into a small bottle.
# Don’t take more clothes than necessary.
# Find out efficient and effective ways to pack your things like rolling up your clothes. Putting slippers inside of slippers.
# Carrying a small container of makeup instead of carrying the whole thing.
# Use zip ties to tie up cables so, it takes lesser space, this also keeps the cords from getting tangled.
3. Always keep your proper credentials, and identification with you so you don’t get into any problem. Things like NID cards, visiting cards, ID cards of work, etc. Also, keep scanned copies of your phone document.
4. Don’t carry expensive stuff if it is not necessary.
5. If you don’t have a problem with company travel in groups of 7-10 people these helps to cut the cost of a lot of things like accommodation and transport.
6. Plan out your schedule beforehand so no, time is wasted during the trip. Try to make plans in the off-season as the cost of accommodation and transport is way too much in season.
7. Try to keep someone from the local area in your group. This helps a lot during your travel to understand the local language and to bargain in the local accent.
8. Spend less on accommodation and transport, cut down on the luxury. With the extra money, you can just go around and buy cool souvenirs.
9. Try to stay hydrated during your travel. Carry emergency medicines like Paracetamol, Emotil, Seclo(if you have a gastric problem). Don’t forget to take Saline and Glucose.
10. Tell someone your full travel plan beforehand and keep them notified of your whereabouts.
11. Separate your sources of money. Don’t keep all your money and credit cards in the same place. Divide them and keep in different sections also keep some emergency cash hidden somewhere in your hotel room or your travel bag.
12. Take extra camera battery, power bank, extension cable and a multi-plug for emergencies.
13. If possible buy a sim card with the best coverage in a certain area.
14. Please don’t throw any waste particles in these stunning places and don’t mess around the environment.
15. When you book a hotel, make sure the standard quality and most importantly the price! Don’t hesitate to bargain!
16. Similarly to hire any types of transport or travel guide please bargain properly.
17. Hats, sunglasses, umbrella, first aid kit, etc are essential things that you just need to carry.
18. You simply need to bring essential travel accessories and gear.
In case of further information relating to this, please check this article.
Tell me what is the best travel tips or tricks for you?
Let me know below the comment box.
Thanks for reading the post!
Be safe and enjoy your vacation!
Please don’t forget to share your thoughts and feedback regarding the post below the comment box.
Please subscribe to my travel blog for the upcoming new blog post which can assist you to travel in Bangladesh comfortably and safety.